- Built in 1989
- 164 Apartments
- 9 Floors
This attractive, red-brick, 9-story apartment building was erected in 1989. It is a cooperative and has 164 units.
It is located close to the center of Battery Park City, a few short blocks below the great North Cove Marina and the Wintergarden at the World Financial Center, one of the city's greatest interior spaces.
The building is a short block from the fabulous esplanade at Battery Park City overlooking the Hudson River and the Statue of Liberty in the harbor and the emerging skyline of Jersey City.
The building has a concierge, a doorman, a garage, a health club, a roof deck, some balconies, some bay windows, and a garden. While it has many apartments, it is on a quiet street. With the spectacular architectural environment of Lower Manhattan nearby, Battery Park City has developed into one of the city's handsomest neighborhoods although access to it is a little difficult and is only by car on the West Side Highway or by pedestrian bridge over the broad highway. The building was developed by Goodstein Properties Kreisler Borg Florman and was designed by Polshek & Partners.
- Christadora House, 143 Avenue B
- Fifth Avenue Tower, 445 Fifth Avenue
- The Stanford, 45 East 25th Street
- Grosvenor House, 22 West 15th Street
- The Carl Fischer Building, 62 Cooper Square
- Printing House, 421 Hudson Street
- The Richmond, 201 East 80th Street
- 325 Fifth Avenue
- The Silk Building, 14 East 4th Street
- 19 Beach Street